Bricolage generates custom sound design elements for you.
Load a folder of sounds into the instrument, then use generative techniques to create new sounds and sound combinations.
- Generates 24 sound slices from the sample material, triggered on notes C4 – B5
- Global controls to reverse all sounds or sound envelopes
- Nudge slice length and position
- Adjust pitch for the whole instrument or individual slices
- Design custom envelopes
- Input delay
- Apply phase distortion to sample playback
- Use an LFO add scrub distortion to slice playback
- Export the generated sounds as a kit to load into another sampler
- Bundled with a custom sound library containing 60 original samples
- Drop a folder of sounds into Bricolage from Finder or Windows Explorer
- Click the Generate button
- Play some notes from C4 – B5
- If you don’t like the sounds, click Generate again for a new set